Do you know that you can convert your idea to an e-book and make some little buck from it or if you really want to be that generous you can give it out for free? Yes you can do that; you only need to follow the following 9 quick steps. Writing can be fun if only you understand how to do it correctly. Never underestimate the power of what you know.
You can share what you know with others by writing a book today and to make it easier and e-book is the best. Don’t forget this fact, some people need the information that you already know; even if you are yet to meet them it is certain that you still need to make your own contribution to others. It is in doing this that we can make life easier for many people.
For us the entrepreneur’ it is very important to understand why we need to write books some of the reason are really common sense in its contest for example if you are into writing books , you will certainly keep up with the latest information in you niche as an entrepreneur so learning becomes a continuous activities in your schedule. For you who wants to make money online, the easiest route to making money online is through writing eBooks and selling it on the internet; please note that I said the easiest route I personally believe in having a business that I have the at least the highest percentage of control over how it goes.
9 Quick Steps to Writing Your Own e-book
So if you want to start your first book, just follow these easy quick steps
1.The first step is to brainstorm. Outline the main things you want to cover in your e-book. Jot these down quickly without filtering any ideas (this will allow your creativity to run wild).
2. Remove any ideas that don’t fit in. Decide what concepts for the e-book will make the final cut.
3. Next, select the core concepts and organize these points into a logical order so that they make sense. Each idea should build upon the last. Now you have your table of contents (or chapter outline).
4. Go back to each point and fill out the chapter heading with the other ideas from your brainstorming session. Bullet points every concept or idea relevant to do with that main point. Then go back and sequence these bullets into a logical order.
5. Next, go back and expand on each point. Don’t worry about editing, just allow yourself to write. Each point will become a paragraph or group of paragraphs. You may need to add in connecting paragraphs to make sure ideas flow smoothly from one to the next.
6. Then edit your draft. You may need to shift some points into more relevant chapters, or shuffle around the chapters themselves to make it more orderly. Remember to spell-check and ask a few trusted friends to read through it, to see if you’ve missed something out.
7. Format your e-book in 14 point Arial or 12-13 point Verdana fonts.
8. Have your e-book cover designed, it is usually in 3-D. Also ask for an e-book version of the cover to use on your sales page. (This is a copy of the same design that has been made to look like a physical copy of a real book—usually 3D.)
9. Convert your word document to PDF. There’s free software that you can use to do this. The latest version of Microsoft Office also converts your documents to PDF.
Depending on how many main points you have to flesh out, you should easily
have a 30, 50 or 200 page e-book by the time you finish.
The following two tabs change content below.
Hello, I am Josh .S. Doye, the chief editor of this great blog. He is a freelance writer with an eye for detail; you can connect with him via the contact page on this blog. http://entrepreneurcreed.com/hire-freelancer/